Man is known to be inherently evil. Psalm 51:5 informs that before I was born, when I was just a foetus, I was already a sinner! How can I then, in the authentication of Scripture, expect a one who has been smirched by sinfulness to save himself? Every natural man is a filthy rag. Any teaching of celestial citizenry which is enhanced by an avatar or self-help, and marginalizing the free gift of the gory cross should be jettisoned. It embraces Humanistic didacticism.
Sahih Bukhari & the Qur’an speak for Mohammedan Islam
A proof of Islam’s spiritual erroneous evil is captured in sura 46:9, “Say: “I am no bringer of new-fangled doctrine among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I follow but that which is revealed to me by inspiration; I am but a Warner open and clear.” Islam’s most popular Hadith by Al-Bukhari quotes Abu Muraira’s testimony of Mohammad’s proclamation towards the end of his life saying, “Oh people of Quraysh, and you sons of Abdul Manaf and you Abbas the son of Abdul Mutallib, and you Safiyyat my aunt, I cannot save you from the punishment of the Day of Resurrection...” Mohammad’s prophecy on how to go to heaven is found in Sahih Bukhari 4:52:44 “A man came to Allah’s Apostle and said, ‘Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad in reward.’ He replied, ‘I do not find such a deed.” This is Mohammed’s Islam!
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son…” “he that hath seen me hath seen the Father” (John 14:9) No man, religious founder, avatar or from the utterance of demonic séance could ventilate the biblical quotes of Jesus. “I am the way the truth and the life…” (John 14:6); “I am the resurrection” (John 11:25); “I and the Father are one” (John 10:30); “Come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden…” (Matthew 11:28); “I am come that they might have life…” (John 10:10); “And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven” [John 3:13]. Only Jesus, who had been before the beginning of creation, God’s protocol, mighty God, the power, wisdom and righteousness of God can take us to heaven. Jesus is the only one who can bring your spiritual rejuvenation into a reality. He said in John 15:5, “I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.” (Confer Acts 4:12 & Philippians 4:13)
A born again individual has many advantages.
* The apposite juxtaposition of the “Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning” with “of him, and through him, and to him, are all things,” enables you to understand that you are too involved spiritually, hence, your spirituality is of unrivalled essence. The first thing that occurs to a born again is the obliterative act of Divinity that wipes out the original sin that has caused man’s spiritual imbalance (Genesis 6:5; Psalm 51:5; Romans 3:23, 5:12).
* Having been adopted into the divine Family of the Godhead you, the begot, can, to Satan’s chagrin, utter the endearment words of, “Abba Father!” (Romans 8:16; Isaiah 56:5; Jeremiah 3:19; 1Corinthians 2:12; Galatians 4:5-7; Ephesians 1:5; Eph 1:11-12).
* 1John 1:9 becomes operational.
* You stand in righteousness before the thrice holy God (Romans 5:17, 8:10, 10:4; 1Corinthians 1:30, 2Corinthians 5:21; Galatians 3:24; Philippians 3:9; Colossians 2:10 & Hebrews 10:14).
* Dwelling inside the new you is the Holy Spirit. What does that make you? An eternal carrier of God! Ponderous! (Ezekiel 36:27; John 14:16, 17, 23; Romans 8:9, 11; 1Corinthians 3:16; 1Corinthians 6:9; Ephesians 1:13-14).
* You are vested in the power to be exercised ecclesiastically. Luke 24:49, “And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.” The word ‘power,’ is dunamis (doo’-nam-is): “force (literally or figuratively); specifically miraculous power (usually by implication a miracle itself).”
* Dunamis gives you another power of Luke 10:19, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions,…” which in Greek is exousia (ex-oo-see’-ah) [It is from exesti -ex’-es-tee- (in the sense of ability)] meaning: ‘privilege, that is, (subjectively) force, capacity, competency, freedom, or (objectively) mastery (concretely magistrate, superhuman, potentate, token of control), delegated influence.’ This exousia is a delegated authority which translates into an ambassadorial legality. (Proverbs 13:17; Malachi 2:7; John 20:21; Act 26:17-18).
* Above all, according to: John 3:16; 1Timothy 1:16 & 2Corinthians 5:17, you will never taste the eternal place of hellish gaol!
In the name of JESUS!
Jesus died, as the scriptures documentarily attest (Isa 26:19; Rom 8:11; 1Co 15:12-23; 2Cor 4:13; 2Co 4:14; 1Thess 4:14; Rev 1:18). He was seen around the land for forty whole days as the risen Christ (Acts 1:3) and was unchallenged, not even by the seventy-one members of the Sanhedrin, populated by the Pharisaical strictness nor by the unrelenting religious stance of Sadducees. The Bible tells us where He is seated (Psalm 110:1; Mark 16:19; Acts 2:34; Ephesians 1:20-22; Hebrews 12:2; 1Peter 3:22) in the heavenly assizes: as the sole Mediator (Job 9:33; 1Timothy 2:5; Hebrews 7:25; Heb 8:6; Heb 9:15; Heb 12:24). No Hadith can tell us where Mohammad is or how many hundreds of thousands of houris he is enjoying in heaven. Only Jesus can save. Amen!
Get truly born again by saying this sinners’ prayer: “Dear heavenly Father, I come to You now in the name of Jesus Christ. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that Jesus died on the cross for my sin. I believe that You raised Him from the dead. I confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord and I receive Him now as my Lord and my Saviour. I give God all the glory. Amen!”
IS THIS THE HOURI TEMPTATION OF ISLAM?
Jade maidens of Taoists Heaven
Read the fourth part here